Wednesday 18 December 2013

Individual Size Mango Coconut Cream Trifle cup 芒果椰漿奶油Trifle杯子

Today is my friend Teresa's birthday. She messaged me earlier asking me if I can make her a dessert that I made before: Mango Coconut Cream Trifle. You can find the recipe there. I made this dessert half a year ago and I am glad that my friend still remember and like it. She has a big mango that she recently got it from her relatives from Australia. It is a big mango. But it can barely make 6-7 individual size trifles. The Trifle that I made in June was a original size good for 8-10 people. This time Teresa requested small trifle for party of 6. So I use a small wine glass to hold the trifle. It looks delicate and yummy!

I use white chocolate with special print for decoration



No comments:

Post a Comment