Sunday 18 August 2013

White Chocolate Panna Cotta 白朱古力奶凍


What can I make for party while I am suffering from jet lag? Panna cotta is the easiest and the fastest dessert that I can make ahead of time. It only takes me 15 mins to make them. 

Serve 6-8 (serve 12 smaller cups)

Ingredients

180 g white cooking chocolate 
2 cups thickened cream 
1 tablespoon sugar (I use only half of it to reduce the sweetness)
1 teaspoon vanilla 
1 tablespoon water 
1½ teaspoons gelatine

Method

  1. Place all ingredients, except water and gelatine, in a saucepan over medium heat until chocolate has melted.
  2. Place boiling water in small bowl, sprinkle gelatine over and stir until dissolved.
  3. Combine with chocolate mixture.
  4. Pour into 6-8 small ramekins or glasses and set in fridge 4 hours.
Recipe from: http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe/white-chocolate-panna-cotta-L10049.html

No comments:

Post a Comment