Sunday 18 August 2013

芒果奶昔蛋白燉奶 Mango milkshake with Egg white milk custard

This is the first dessert that I made after I came back from Hong Kong. I had this dessert in Hong Kong at 聰嫂星級甜品店 and I love it very much. I think it is easy to make and I think my friends will love it too!



Serves 8-10
Ingredients of milk custard layer 
6 large egg whites (180ml)
6tsp condensed milk
690ml milk

Directions
Mixed all ingredients together. 
Pour into container through a sieve.
Cover container with foil or cling wrap
Steam for 20-25mins (large container like mine). Steam about 15 minutes if you use smaller individual ramekins or bowls.
Cool down and put in fridge.

Ingredients for Mango milkshake layer
1 cup mango purée
2 scoops of mango or vanilla ice cream
Some mango chunks for decorations

Directions
Blend mango purée and ice cream together.
Pour on top of cold steamed milk custard layer.
Refrigerate for 3 hours before serving. Serve cold.



No comments:

Post a Comment