Thursday 8 August 2013

White Chocolate Cheesecake with Cookie Base 白朱古力芝士蛋糕

4 days more in Hong Kong before going back Canada, I will need to use up the ingredients that I bought for baking as much as I can. I still have a brick of Cream Cheese and a bag of White Chocolate left. So I decided to make use of these 2 ingredients for my next dessert: White Chocolate Cheesecake Cake! Since Hong Kong is hot, I do not like to make cold cheesecake at all. It has to serve and eat quick. If not, it will melts very quickly! Baking cheesecake is more preferable. But the oven temperature is not accurate, I am not expecting good look on it. I have a 7" round pan. Therefore, I use half the amount listed on recipe. Voila!
 
 
 

Ingredients: (9" round pan serves 16)
1/2 cup  butter, softened
3/4 cup  sugar, divided
1-1/2 tsp.  vanilla, divided
1 cup  flour
4 pkg.  (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
3 pkg.  (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted, cooled
4  eggs
 
Directions:
HEAT oven to 325°F.
BEAT butter, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp. vanilla in small bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in flour until well blended; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Prick with fork (Picture A). Bake 25 min. or until edge is lightly browned (Picture B).
BEAT cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour over crust.
BAKE 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours. 

Recipe source:  http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/white-chocolate-cheesecake-51349.aspx
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment