Friday 22 March 2013

Canon DSLR Fondant Cake 相機蛋糕


Part 2: Thomas: his birthday is on March 25. He is the photographer who helps me to take many great food and party photos. His wife told me that his dream DSLR camera is Canon 5D Mark3. Therefore, I give him one (Cake!!!). I use one package of cake mix for both my cosmetic pouch cake( http://winniemsfong.blogspot.com/2013/03/cosmetic-pouch-cake.html ) and this Camera Cake. I use a rectangle baking pan for this camera cake. Then I frozen the cake for easier shaping and cutting process!





My Camera T4i (left) and Camera Cake side by side


Something I need to improve next time is the icing for writing! I planned to write all the words on the buttons but since the buttons at the camera back are really tiny. I am unable to use my piping bag to pipe the words there. If I will make this again, I will need to solve this problem! I guess I will need to by a tip#0 or #1 for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment