Thursday 26 March 2015

Chocolate Egg Bubble Waffle◆朱古力雞蛋仔◆ (with video)

Chocolate Egg Bubble Waffle◆朱古力雞蛋仔◆

Served with Ice cream, chocolate syrup and icing sugar.

I haven't make this bubble waffle for a long time. It is not hard to make and it doesn't need lots of preparation time. The only two things that make me hesitate to do it again are the waffle pan is heavy, and the second is the cleaning is a bit hard. I would suggest any ladies who want to make this at home. Try to ask your husband or your son to help you on flipping the waffle pan and to do the cleanup. Last time I made this was 3 years ago. I made regular and green tea flavour egg bubble waffleI add one tablespoon of cocoa powder to the original flavour batter. And that makes chocolate egg bubble waffle.





No comments:

Post a Comment