Wednesday 24 April 2013

Lego Ninjago Cupcakes (with Gold Ninja Lloyd) 樂高金忍者小蛋糕

I am so happy that one of my friend's at church asked me to make some cupcakes for her son's birthday school celebration. She asked me two months before the birthday date! At that time, her sons like Ninjago, Angry Birds and Basketball. So I finalized the order two weeks before her son's birthday. And her son picked Ninjago. Her mom secretly told me that her son's favourite character is Gold Lloyd (Golden Ninjago). Well, same as last time I made Ninjago cake few months ago, I need to do research again on what does Golden Ninjago look like!

She ordered 24 cupcakes. Half chocolate and half vanilla cupcakes. 

Recipe for chocolate cupcakes in my earlier blog:
Recipe for vanilla cupcakes in my earlier blog: 
For buttercream and fondant recipes, please refer to:


This time, I did not use coloured fondant to make the the cupcake toppers and the fingerine. I used air brush. I did not do it very smooth and equally sprayed. My husband is an expert on modelling his S.I.C. action figures and he is good at airbrushing techniques. He helps me to final touch on the air brushing spraying for the cupcakes toppers. Thanks ^_^

Birthday boy with his Gold Lloyd Ninjago Fingerine
Birthday boy with his cupcakes



No comments:

Post a Comment