Wednesday 5 August 2020

巴斯克焦香芝士蛋糕 (氣炸鍋) Basque Burnt Cheesecake (Air fryer)

Last week when we had Bubble Tea at our friend's Boba Boy Kerrisdale store, I saw Castella Cheesecake is selling Basque Cheesecake (6") for $15. I like their cheese tart, and I think their cheesecake should be good too. And of course, it is not bad. I like the caramel taste from the burnt cake top. And cheesecake is creamy and moist. And then I think I can make a cheaper cake than Castella. And I have all the ingredients at home. So I decided to make my own. And my hubby and daughter love it and it is very easy to make. 

This recipe is Airfryer method. I chose to use Airfryer is because the weather is hot in Vancouver to stay in kitchen with oven is on. Airfryer releases less heat than a traditional oven.  And I am glad that to say my cost is no more than $6❤❤. Please watch the video below that I made for this recipe post!  

STEP BY STEP VIDEO (from Ahmami Cafe)  


Recipe from: Kpo Kia Mama

INGREDIENTS ( for a 6-inch round pan)

  • 250g cream cheese (room temperature)

  • 80g sugar

  • 1 egg yolk (room temperature)

  • 2 full eggs (room temperature)

  • 0.5g teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional)

  • 170g whipping cream

  • 6g cake flour

DIRECTIONS

Preheat Airfryer at 200 degree for 10 minutes

  1. After the cream cheese is softened at room temperature, then stir to smooth

  2. Slowly add the sugar in a few batches, stir to smooth until the mixture does not feel the sugar particles

  3. Add the yolk and mix well

  4. Add whole eggs and mix well

  5. Add vanilla extract, whipping cream, and mix well

  6. Sift in cake flour into the mixture through the sieve and mix well

  7. Place the baking paper on the 6-inch round pan, pour the batter and poke off large bubbles on the surface

  8. Bake batter 180 degree for 20-25 minutes (can adjust accordingly to the preferred burnt level of the cake, and the model of the airfryer)

材料 (六吋蛋糕模)

  • 奶油乳酪250g (室温)

  • 细砂糖80g

  • 蛋黄1个 (室温)

  • 全蛋2个 (室温)

  • 香草精0.5g(可以不加)

  • 鲜奶油170g

  • 蛋糕/低筋面粉 6g

作法

先预热气炸锅于200度 10分钟

1. 奶油乳酪先室温软化后,搅拌棒打到滑顺 2. 细砂糖分批加入,打到滑顺,感觉不到砂糖颗粒 3. 加入蛋黄,搅拌均匀 4. 加入全蛋,搅拌均匀 5. 加入香草精、鲜奶油,搅拌均匀 6. 低筋面粉过筛加入,搅拌均匀 7. 蛋糕模铺上烘焙纸,把面糊倒入,把表面大气泡用掉 8.烤180度 20-25分钟 (依个人想要的焦度和气炸锅款式调整)



http://




No comments:

Post a Comment