Tuesday 13 October 2015

Fruit bouquet 生果盆栽


This fruit bouquet is what I made for this year's thanksgiving dinner party. This year, I will need to bake a 16lbs turkey, to prepare Japanese style soft boiled egg as appetizer, a smoked salmon avocado salad and desserts. I make pumpkin parfait one day in advance. But I still running out of time to make another dessert. Therefore, I decided to make this fruit bouquet served with chocolate fondue. I use cookie cutter to cut out the heart and flower shape of the pineapple slices. And I also have strawberries, cantaloupe and golden honeydew for the bouquet. I also included chocolate dipped marshmallow as we have almost 17 kids in our party this time. They will love it very much. You can also include grape to make it more colourful. This fruit bouquet finally turned out to be a great success. All finished within a sec. 

No comments:

Post a Comment