Monday 21 September 2015

Durian Sawdust Pudding 榴蓮木槺布甸

Sawdust pudding is always one of the easiest make ahead dessert for any occasion. This time I added durian meat into the pudding and make it a special dessert. I still put some edible veggie on top to make it looks like a pot dessert. Last time I used mint leaves, but I found out most of my friend including myself don't like mint leave a lot. Therefore, I use pea sprouts as decoration, and this time all of use love it. 



材料 Ingredients: (24杯份量 : 每杯2.5oz / Serves 24 x 2.5oz cup
      馬利餅  Marie Biscuit        200g (around 40 biscuits)
      淡忌廉 whipping cream     250ml
       Durian Meat          450g (Puree)
      煉奶     Condensed Milk     120ml
      雲呢拿油  Vanilla extract  1茶匙 (tsp)

烹調步驟 Directions:
(1)        用電動攪拌機將馬利餅打碎成粉末狀
(2)        淡忌廉煉奶和雲呢拿油用電動打蛋器快速打至紋路慢慢清楚而且消散的時間減慢轉慢速續打至軟滑忌廉狀,用拂提起時呈尖峰可寫字的狀態然後加入蓮醬
(3)        將馬利餅碎平鋪在餅模底層鋪上一層忌廉料 (1cm)
(4)        再鋪一層馬利餅碎鋪上一層忌廉料(1cm)
(5)        面層再均勻鋪上馬利餅碎
(6)        置雪櫃雪最少4小時至凝固即成

Steps:
1. Grind Marie biscuits in food processor into powder
2. Whisk cream into soft peak form by hand/stand mixer.
3. Add in condensed milk and vanilla extract. Whisk in medium until mixed. Add durian puree and mix well
4. Put a thin layer of biscuit powder in bottom
5. Then add 1 cm of whipped cream mixture on top of biscuit layer. 
(I put cream into piping bag to pipe the cream layer, it is much easier)
6. Repeat the above step one to two more times (depend on how deep your cup is)
7. Apply Pea Sprout as decoration on top (Optional)


No comments:

Post a Comment