Saturday 24 January 2015

Durian Panna Cotta 果王【榴槤】奶凍

I am so happy that I start to work again after my 13 years of maternity/paternity leave. I was excited about staring a new journey of my life. This is a good news for me but not my party friends. I organized lesser party than before and they will start to realize that dessert may not in menu sometimes. So I try to make sure I will keep making my desserts for my friends as well as my colleagues. I made Cheese puffs for them on my first week of work. Here, I make them Durian Panna Cotta on 2nd week.

Ingredients:

250ml Fresh milk
430g Whipping cream
60g Sugar
15g Gelatine powder
60ml Water
200g Durian puree (blend durian to smooth)

Preparation: 


  1. Add gelatine to water to soak for 5 minutes. 
  2. Combine fresh milk, whipping cream and sugar in a pot, put under medium heat and stir until sugar dissolved. Bring the liquid mixture to light boil. Then add in soaked gelatine into it and stir until gelatine dissolved. 
  3. Lastly add durian puree and mix well, do not boil but keep stirring it for 5-8 minutes at low heat. 
  4. Strain and pour mixture in cups or moulds. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and serve. 

Recipe adapted from Foodista

No comments:

Post a Comment