Wednesday 17 July 2013

Basketball Chocolate cupcake with chocolate ganache

It is my brother-in-law's birthday today. He already bought a mango cold cheesecake. We celebrated and ate that in morning! I planned to make him something for his birthday few days ago. Therefore I still go ahead and make him something as originally planned!

 I still not feel comfortable about baking cake in Hk. The oven here is not accurate at all. To be safe, I will use cake mix to bake cupcakes. No matter you know to bake or not, it is 100% successful rate by using cupcake mix. In this case, I can spend more time on decorating the cupcakes.


For 10 medium cupcakes:

Orange Chocolate ganache: (2:1)
orange chocolate chips 100g
Heavy cream 50g

Dark chocolate piping ganache (3:1)
Dark chocolate chips 75g
Heavy cream 25g

White chocolate ganache(2:1)
White chocolate chips 100g
Heavy cream 50g


DIRECTIONS:
Boil heavy cream until just boil. Pour cream into chocolate chips and stir. Stir until all chocolate chips melt and become smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment