Monday 13 April 2015

Thai tea Panna Cotta 泰式奶茶奶凍


My friend's mom once told me that she has her way to find and to import the Thai tea mix. And my family loves Thai milk tea very much. Therefore I asked her to get me some Thai tea leaf so that I can try out some Thai tea flavour desserts. And yes! I got Thai tea leaf from her and first dessert I am going to make her is Panna Cotta!


Thai tea Panna Cotta 泰式奶茶奶凍

Ingredients: (4-6 servings)

2 cups whipping cream
1/3 cup sugar (Or according to taste)
5-6 tsp Thai tea leaf (depend on how strong the taste is)
1.5 tsp gelatine plus 2.5 tbsp water (soften gelatine in water)

Directions:

  1. Bring Whipping cream and sugar to just boil. And then turn off heat. 
  2. Soak Thai tea (I put tea leaf into tea bag [Pic 1] ) in cream for a few minutes [Pic 2]
  3. Take tea bag out and squeeze tea bag to make sure all the tea extracts are out[Pic 3&4]. Pour into other container through sieve[Pic 5 &6]
  4. Melt gelatine in microwave (50% power for 1 minute) and mix melted Gelatine into Thai tea cream. Stir and mix well. 
  5. Pour into serving cups[Pic 7]. Put in fridge until it sets. Serve cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment