Tuesday 11 September 2012

Flower Bouquet Cupcakes

                                      

My friend, Florence, is a big fans of desserts. The presentation of dessert is always her first concern, and the taste comes next. Although I cannot decorate well on my desserts, she still kindly show big appreciation on my works. Therefore, I need to make something good in return especially on her birthday! I guess flower bouquet cupcakes has the best presentation without many techniques or work. She should loves it. Last time I make multicolor flowers for my friend's cake, and my husband told me some skills on colour matching fundamental concept. I am not an artist person at all. I have no idea what colours will catch perfectly. So I decided to go for plain white flower with sprinkles on it (my friend loves sprinkle on cupcakes, she told me once). My friend is not picky on flavour or taste of cupcakes. So I chose Red Velvet cupcakes (sound and look romantic) with vanilla frosting.







We need a flower pot, foam ball, toothpicks and wrapping tissue paper.

I place the foam ball to the flower pot, then cover with some tissues paper. Estimate the cupcakes placement. 2 toothpicks for each cupcake.

This is a mini flower bouquet. So I made mini cupcakes.

After I put all the cupcakes in, I sprinkle some silver heart shape sprinkles for further decoration. Then I made a birthday card/sign and glue it on a stick and put in middle of the flower pot. Finally add some ribbons (optional). Perfect!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment