Wednesday 25 July 2012

Totoro Cupcake Cake 龍貓蛋糕


July 22, 2012 is my big girl 10 years old birthday. She wants me to make her a Totoro cake. I decided not to make a 3D cake for her because both of us think 3D cake is very sweet. So after some discussion, we decided to make cupcakes cake. This year party is small but fun. I think it is interesting to let her friends to complete the cake by piping icing decoration/writing on the cake. I and Jess called this cake "Autograph Cake". She is so happy that every one of her friends can participate on making the cake for her.



Her favourite characters: Totoro,  Chu Totoro, Chibi Totoro and her most favourite Susa-ataris that are little black creatures which live in quiet and dark places. She made all Susa-ataris all by herself!
Blank cake for more decorations by friends.



Greetings and autograph from her friends at party.

No comments:

Post a Comment