Thursday 21 June 2012

Crêpe

I am planning to make a Mille Crêpe Cake, so I need to make one Crêpe to see if I can make a good pancake first. Therefore, I tried to make a few Crêpes for my daughter's breakfast and they loved it very much! I guess they loved the cream and chocoalate syrup more than the pancake itself. Single Crêpe succeed, next I will work on a Crêpe Cake.

whipped cream and banana

add chocolate syrup before serving




Recipe for 8 Crêpes
Ingredients:
2 eggs (room temperature)
100g Cakeflour (Sifted)
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp melted butter
250ml milk (room temperature)
vanilla extract

Direction:
  1. Mixed together sifted flour, sugar and eggs
  2. Add 125ml milk and melted butter and mixed
  3. Drain the mixture to make the texture smoother
  4. Add the remaining 125ml milk and some vanilla extract to the mixture
  5. Stand for 30 minutes before use.

No comments:

Post a Comment